USDA Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) CNP, SNAP & WIC
On October 1st, 2014 Suntiva, appraised CMMI Level 3 company, was awarded a multi-million dollar contract by the USDA’s Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) to provide technical support for the Child Nutrition Programs (CNP), the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
Benefits and Features of Using Contract AG-3198-B-14-0015
Each program can leverage a broad array of services in the following categories: Training, Technical Writing, Data Analysis, and Technical Support. To efficiently support critical SNAP, WIC and CNP initiatives, Suntiva designs and delivers both off-the-shelf and customized training solutions. Leveraging a technical writing methodology and extensive technical writing experience, Suntiva will develops strategic plans, feasibility studies, Implementation Advance Planning Documents (IAPDs), RFPs, functional requirements and program/project evaluations. To support key existing and future data analysis initiatives, Suntiva implements a six phase Data Analysis Methodology (DAM) to provide a detailed assessment and enable the monitoring metrics. In addition, Suntiva will delivers a broad array of technical assistance services, such as Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Technology Assessment and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) services
- Available to all SNAP, WIC, and CNP programs through the Federal government Food and Nutrition Services.
- Multi-year accessibility. Five-year, multiple award Firm Fixed Price Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) with five ordering periods (one-year base and four one-year options).
- Supports USDA FNS Small Business Participation Goals. Suntiva is a Small Business awardee. Task Orders can be set aside for small businesses.
- Wide geographic scope. Ability to support SNAP, CNP and WIC program requirements for all State agencies (SAs)
- Reduced procurement, administrative and lead time. BPA Call/Task Orders can be turned around with reduced effort.
How to Use Contract AG-3198-B-14-0015
Contact our USDA Program Manager listed to the right for more information at USDA-FNSContact@suntiva.com.
Suntiva USDA Team Members
- JRW Service Corp
- Dev Technology Group