Acquisition Lifecycle Management and Procurement Systems Support
The Acquisition Lifecycle Management and Procurements Systems Support solutions provides customers with expertise in acquisition strategy, documentation support for large complex procurements as well as deep functional and technical knowledge in DoD procurement systems. Suntiva can offer clients gained efficiencies by supporting acquisition strategy efforts and hands on support for users and other stakeholders working with procurement systems.
Acquisition Strategy Development
- Help acquisition organizations develop overall strategic plans for achieving their acquisition objectives and fulfilling mission requirements by precisely defining how the acquisition will be implemented
- Align project needs documents, business cases, requirements, and analyses of alternatives with the Acquisition Strategy and Project Charter
- Recommend program structure and contracting approach
- Use market research and industry analysis to guide the acquisition process
- Generate metrics baseline and desired results
- Drive performance-based contracting
- Address software licensing, maintenance, and systems integration
- Work with acquisition teams to develop solicitation documents that target specific source selection and contract performance outcomes
- Identifiy substantive and objective methods for ensuring quality management is incorporated in each procurement action and is integrated in the successful contractor’s performance requirements.