Army Program Management Support Services 3 (PMSS3)
Program Management Support Services 3 (PMSS3) provides Army Program Executive Office, Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) headquarters, directorates, program/project/product offices, and related organizations with the full range of information technology-related program management support services. PMSS3 gives PEO EIS the ability to access Suntiva’s full range of management advisory services.
Benefits and Features of Using PMSS3
- Available to all PEO EIS headquarters, directorates, program/project/product offices, and related organizations.
- Decentralized contracting. Orders may be placed by ANY Government Contracting Officer with the appropriate authority level to support PEO EIS.
- Multi-year accessibility. Five-year, multiple award/IDIQ with five ordering periods (one-year base and four one-year options).
- Meets PEO EIS Small Business Participation Goals. Suntiva is a Small Business awardee. Task Orders can be set aside for small businesses.
- Wide geographic scope. Ability to support both PEO EIS CONUS and OCONUS requirements.
- Reduced procurement, administrative and lead time. The Suntiva team has “boots on the ground” within the Army PEO EIS organization and brings a strong understanding of PEO EIS’ organizational context.
How to Use the PMSS3 Vehicle
Contact our PMSS3 Program Director listed to the right for more information at PMSS3Contact@suntiva.com.
Suntiva PMSS3 Services and Solutions
Suntiva, an appraised CMMI Level 3 company, can provide a broad scope of IT services under PMSS3, including:
- Project/Product Management and Acquisition Support (e.g., Program Management, Acquisition Planning, Strategy/Policy Planning, Portfolio Management, Property Management, and Public Affairs/Outreach among others)
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR) Support (e.g., Economic and Case Analysis, Modeling, Lean Six Sigma, ERA methodology)
- Information Systems (IS) Security (e.g., IA, Data Security, DIACAP, IS Training, Security Architecture Design, Incident Response, NetOps)
- Contingency Planning Support (e.g., Intrusion Detection, Monitoring, Secure Teleconferencing, Continuity of Operations (CoOp), Disaster Planning, In-theater and Pre-deployment training, logistics, support and services)
- Physical Security Support (e.g.,Operational Security, Operational Awareness Training, Industrial Security)
- Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation Support (e.g.,ERP, ROI, SLCM, IV&V, Requirements Analysis)
- Systems Operation and Maintenance Support (e.g., Testing and Evaluation, Capacity Management)
- Integrated Logistics Planning & Support (e.g., Configuration Management, Integration/Fielding Support, Inventory/Property Management and Asset Mgmt.)
- Other Services and Support, contact PMSS3Contact@suntiva.com with questions
Suntiva PMSS3 Team Members
- IMRI Technology and Engineering Solutions
- ISYS Technologies
- Logistics Concepts & RFID Strategies, Inc.
- Mission 1st
- Secure Mission Solutions, a Parsons Company
- Trusted Solutions Group
- Two Arrows Consulting, Inc.
- Vail Technologies